What is a Premium Template Website, and how is it different from a Custom Design? I’m so glad you asked! Let’s first look at why we developed Premium Template Websites.
Premium Template designs were borne out of two major needs.
- A more cost effective solution for small to mid-sized properties, which still retained a professional design created by experts in the lodging industry.
- A faster turn-around time with less time and energy needed by the Innkeeper.
Our staff of experts, many of which have been in the business for 10 to 20 years, create all of our templates from the ground up. We know what works for websites within the hospitality industry and we design around that. We ensure that each template allows for enough options to configure to each specific property.
Our base template includes 7 standard pages, as well as your choice of 3 additional pages, and up to 10 individual room pages. Modules can be added on for weddings, meetings, area guide, on-site restaurant, spa, and more.
The process for our premium templates allows us to typically launch the new site within four to six weeks from the time of our initial kick-off call. You have one critical kick-off call with your Design Project Manager in the very beginning and then from there you are contacted only if there are specific questions. Otherwise, our team works on the site and sends it to you for final review only after it has gone through a comprehensive review by the White Stone Marketing staff.
We find that this process works quite well. One long-time customer that been with us for more than 10 years, says she recalls their custom design many years ago being very difficult, time-consuming, and cumbersome. However, this time with a Premium Template Design she said the final site was darn near flawless, the process was smooth, and expectations were really clearly outlined and met. Rest assured that our processes are much better now, but a custom design still requires a large time commitment from you.
So how do you know if a Premium Template is a good fit for your property or if a custom design would be a better fit?
Premium Templates are good for:
- Properties with less than 20 unique rooms
- Properties that desire a quick turn-around time with little time commitment from them
- Properties that are pretty standard in their amenities and offerings
Custom Designs are good for:
- Large properties
- Properties that have multiple different physical locations
- Properties desiring a one-of-a-kind design that no one else will have
We are here to help you choose the website that is right for you. If you think a Premium Template sounds like the right fit for your property, or if you’ve decided a custom design is the way to go please contact us.