Pay per click advertising, whether through Google Adwords, Bing Ads or Facebook Ads is a great way to reach your potential customers fast and to effectively promote your business.
The general concept for PPC is that it allows you to reach a targeted audience quickly by specifying who will see your ads while only paying when someone performs an action on your ad.
The benefits of PPC include, but are not limited to:
- Large potential audience – through specific keywords and targeted demographics
- Yields a high ROI – every ad, keyword, and dollar spent can be tracked – this allows for a very accurate ROI
- It is cost effective – set your budget to control costs and you are able to change it at any time – you only pay when an interested customer clicks on your ad
- It has proven to be the fastest method to get relevant visitors to your site – you decide who sees your ad and when
- It is one of the best ways to see if you are selling your product effectively
- It allows you to try advanced marketing techniques, like remarketing
- Renders instant traffic when targeted correctly, unlike other marketing efforts
- Helps you identify problems or inconsistencies with your offers, promotions or even landing page(s)
Here are some examples of different PPC budgets and their ROI over the course of six months. Take note that if your campaigns are optimized, you will have a better return the higher the budget you allocate for your PPC. Keep in mind the results below are typical and represent 6 months worth of revenue data.