White Stone Marketing Design
All sites include:
- On site Visit and design interview!
- WordPress CMS system
- Booking Engine Integration
- Responsive Designs that are Compatible and Optimized for Smart Phones and Tablets
- Installation of Heat Mapping Software to keep track of user behavior
- Complete SEO on entire site
- Google Analytics installation
- Seamless Integration of Video, Map, Blog, Gift Certificates & Reservations
- Full Integration of all Social Sharing Technologies
The White Stone Process:
- We begin the design process by getting to know you and your inn personally by visiting your property and conducting an extensive design interview involving the design team.
- We help you every step of the way – creating content, choosing images, organizing concepts and presenting various layouts for your consideration.
- Next, once you have chosen a concept, we begin development and fully optimize your site for the search engines.
- We ensure your total satisfaction, making any necessary revisions before posting your phenomenal marketing tool to the world!
- And, we don’t leave it at that…once your site in online, we do extensive usability testing with the latest tools using videos to see exactly how people are navigating your site.
- If we see a problem…guess what??? We fix it and we don’t ever charge for that!! Now…that’s cool.
Take your branding to the next level with a professional logo from White Stone Marketing. From fancy to traditional, modern to abstract, we can find a look that represents your property perfectly.
View Logo Examples (pdf)
Profit Center Landing Pages
At White Stone Marketing, we know many of you have additional profit centers and we know how to both design and market these revenue generators for maximum profitability. These satellite sites are on their own domain and are prices much lower so that you can take advantage of the additional marketing channels available to those who want to market weddings, restaurants, and spas.
When you have the need for a new site asap this can be for a number of reasons. Maybe you are moving from a marketing company that also gives you a website and leaving them means you will lose your website, or you are taking over a new property that does not have a website, or maybe your website is so old the team feels it will be detrimental to your success to try and market your current website. We can offer you an interim website that will help get you started on marketing prior to your new site.