White Stone Marketing is a medium-sized, cutting-edge digital marketing and website design agency that has been in business for over 27 years. We have always worked exclusively in the hospitality and wedding industry with numerous clients across the US. Our completely remote, tight-knit group is looking for an exceptional Administrative Assistant with extensive knowledge of financial processes, CRMs, and the ability to provide strategic administrative and project management support for the leadership team.
What We Are Looking For
The candidate we are looking for must be organized, hard-working, and self-motivated with a love for numbers, possess excellent communication skills, and have a zest for helping company operations run smoothly and efficiently. They know their way around a spreadsheet, love working with data, and have experience working with CRMs – specifically Dubsado. This candidate will be a jack of all trades performing an array of administrative functions critical to running an organization efficiently and successfully.
- 3+ years experience of Administrative Assistance with bookkeeping/financial/accounting skills.
- Highly organized individual with strong financial and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally with a remote team, and externally with clients.
- Proficiency in the use of the Google Suite of apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMail, Forms, and Calendar).
- Experience managing and working with Dubsado.
- Proficient, detailed-oriented, and accurate.
- Great knowledge of accounting practices.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Ability to prioritize and organize projects.
- Must have the ability to observe and maintain a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Can demonstrate a track record of success working with Dubsado.
- Must have experience working with a remote and distributed team.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Zoom, Asana, and Basecamp.
- Experience in Human Resources and managing a team.
- Strong Customer Service background.
- Experience with the hospitality or wedding industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide strategic administrative and project management support for the leadership team.
- Provide a wide range of administrative support and coordination of projects; Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Human Resources.
- Assist with coordination of benefits enrollment, handbook creation, and other employee needs.
- Assist in drafting and managing client correspondences, agreements, and presentations.
- Research best practices and company/team/client opportunities for growth and enhancement.
Salary Negotiable Based on Experience
Perks & Benefits:
- 401K with 4% Company Match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
- Monthly Remote Office Stipend
- Computer Reimbursement Program
- Health/Vision/Dental Coverage
- Remote Office Setting
This is a FULL TIME position for USA RESIDENTS ONLY and is not a Freelance opportunity.
Send resume and portfolios to Susan Galvin at firstname.lastname@example.org