At White Stone Marketing, we’re always looking for our next team member. If you have exceptional experience and expertise in any of the following areas and are looking to join a top hospitality digital marketing company, please send your resume and work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Custom Bed and Breakfast Web Design
- Hotel Internet Marketing
- WordPress Development
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Marketing including SEO, Google Adwords PPC, etc.
- Reputation Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Blog Writing
- Google AdWords, Bing Ads & Facebook Ads
- Email Marketing (especially MailChimp)
- Experience in the Hospitality Industry
To apply for a position – send your resume in pdf format with a cover letter explaining why you think you are a good fit for the position and any examples of your work.
Email to email@example.com
Paid Internship Program
Apply today! If you’re currently attending a college or university and looking for a full or part-time paid internship please send your a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paid Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEM)
We are looking for a Paid Search Engine Marketing Specialist with strong experience in the paid search advertising platforms. The ideal candidate must have a passion for data-driven results, a solid understanding of ROI, strong organizational skills, and a track record of being able to analyze data, provide actionable insights and implement proven strategies.
Responsibilities for Primary Account
- Perform keyword research to ascertain consumer search phrases for the hospitality industry.
- Develop and launch marketing campaigns utilizing Google Adwords, Bing, FaceBook, DoubleClick and a variety paid inclusion and search services and platforms.
- Be responsible and accountable for the performance of a paid search budget of up to $50,000/month.
- Create and implement remarketing campaigns.
- Slice and dice an enormous amount of complex data into meaningful conclusions that can be turned into actionable decisions and marketing campaigns.
- Keep abreast of current trends, tools and strategies to remain on the forefront of the latest paid strategies and opportunities.
Responsibilities for Client Accounts
- Manage a portfolio of Adwords accounts for 100 clients.
- Be responsible and accountable for the ROI on each account for a total value of up to $100,000/month.
- Perform keyword research, ad creation and updating for portfolio of Adwords accounts.
- Track, analyze and report results based on Google Analytics data and other management tools.
- Constantly refine methods and strategies based on data mining with a focus on ROI.
- Work with cross-department teams to proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations to provide clients with a comprehensive digital marketing strategy.
- Monitor competition to determine winning strategies and opportunities.
- Write and optimize copy and landing pages.
- Create monthly reports for each account with a focus of ROI based on Google Analytics data for clients and client reps.
- Take ownership, responsibility and the lead with regard to strategy and performance of all accounts.
- Be ready, willing and able to clearly explain data, reports and results to marketing team members and clients as necessary and answer questions pertaining to the status of clients’ accounts.
- Proven experience managing paid search campaigns across all popular platforms (Google, Bing, Facebook, etc.).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in paid search.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets in Google Analytics.
- Ability to work independently within a remote team concept.
- WordPress working knowledge to alter landing page content as necessary.
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics and Google AdWords and other related platforms.
- 2+ years paid search and Google Analytics experiences required.
If you are highly proficient in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics and other paid search platforms with a proven record of experience, we would be very interested in getting to know you and hearing about your past work experience. Please send a cover letter describing your skills in paid search and data analysis and show relevant examples of how your campaign management skills have helped clients in the search and display arena.
LAMP Assistant Systems Administrator, Hostmaster and Tech
Responsible for directly supporting the primary LAMP engineer by managing the day-to-day administration of a dev server and live web server while also providing technical assistance and direction to a team of marketing experts across a wide array of platforms. Applicants must posses a wide variety of knowledge and experience, have a can-do attitude for figuring things out and providing workable solutions to the web development and marketing teams.
- LAMP Systems Administrator for Dev and Live Server
- Hostmaster, Webmaster
- Test support to web development and marketing teams
- Google Analytics administration, installation and maintenance
- Google Search Console Management and Reporting
- Proficiency with the full LAMP Stack
- Experience with WordPress management including custom themes, plugins and integrations at the code level
- Working knowledge and experience with Bitbucket, CDN’s, C-Panel and DNS
- Familiarity with AMP implementations
- Strong experience with Google Analytics installations and implementation
- Working knowledge of Google Search Console
- Working knowledge of cloud storage solutions
- Experience and desire to work in a team environment.
Helpful Knowledge and Experience
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Apps administration
- API experience with any of the following: Google Analytics, Facebook, Google Maps, MailChimp, Twitter, AWS, etc.
- JSON, RESTful API’s and integrations
- Laravel Framework
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
Your résumé, which should include: A brief cover letter, explaining why you’re excited about this opportunity, links to work you’ve done that we should see, Ideal salary range