COVID-19 has changed travel behavior, loyalty and what people want out of a vacation experience. These shifting trends are critical for lodging properties to grasp and those who have aggressively pushed through with ample marketing budgets during this time have not only survived, but thrived!
Consumer changes have required the travel industry to shift and adapt to changing demand. We have two incredible case studies which serve as a blueprint for marketing done right during a pandemic! The key is to continue to market aggressively, thoughtfully and consistently even when travel is disrupted. Travel always comes back – the smart properties knew that and are reaping the benefits today.
BlissWood Bed and Breakfast Ranch
BlissWood Bed and Breakfast Ranch offers a number of lodging types on a sprawling ranch in Cat Spring, Texas. We made sure to properly promote the “Stay Small, Stay Safe” message and highlighted the many different lodging options. Consistent communication through multiple channels and keeping up with specific and well-timed marketing initiatives has helped them outperform their competitors.
The items below are but a few strategies employed to push through the COVID-19 crisis, reach guests, and instill trust which encouraged travelers to book.
- We continued paid search marketing even during national lockdown.
- We launched on-going and timely email marketing campaigns
- There was consistent engagement in social media
- We strategically altered the message in the SEO
- We crafted and launched effective videos in multiple channels while showcasing safety and the right marketing message
- New webpages were crafted to instill trust for potential guests
- Engaging blog posts were custom crafted to help not only now, but with the upcoming Google algorithm update (2021)
- A beautiful, highly converting lodging website was in place and a brand new wedding website launched
Even though there was a time of limited bookings coming in during the height of the COVID-19 crisis, BlissWood was on the top of everyone’s mind when the lockdown ended and the flood gates opened.
Palmer House Inn
There are many marketing and website design strategies in the White Stone Marketing arsenal! We have unique angles and tactics for every property type. From marketing wide open spaces to highlighting socially distant suites, cottages and/or rooms, our team has what it takes to help our clients succeed in even the most challenging times.
Here are a few of the strategies Palmer House Inn utilized to help their business thrive during the through the COVID-19 crisis.
- A highly converting White Stone Marketing website design was in place
- We continued paid search marketing through the lockdown
- We launched personal and heartfelt email campaigns
- We integrated effective social media campaigns
- We strategically altered search engine optimization messaging
- Design integrated new pages which instill trust for those considering traveling
- Directory messages were updated with corresponding marketing messages
While the services above are not all encompassing, White Stone Marketing’s seasoned team helped strategize and effectively launch many marketing and design services which has helped Palmer House Inn thrive during this pandemic.
Do you want to see your property thrive? We know how to help you achieve your dreams. Reach out today for a FREE consultation with one of our experts.